Grass

Lizardlover

Got tired of seeing barren dirt in plant pots so I decided to the dirt in my pots with grass seed ( a kind that is used to cool dark conditions ). So far so good, it makes a nice thick fluffly grass that covers the plant base in my pots. Ive also used it in some of my vivariums and it came out well. Thought some may want to try this. Ill try to post pictures later.

Got tired of seeing barren dirt in plant pots so I decided to the dirt in my pots with grass seed ( a kind that is used to cool dark conditions ). So far so good, it makes a nice thick fluffly grass that covers the plant base in my pots. Ive also used it in some of my vivariums and it came out well. Thought some may want to try this. Ill try to post pictures later.

Do you mean grass seeds that you'd use to plant outside?

soundz very interesting id like to see the pics as well as see what others have to say on the matter but seems like a good idea to me.

thx hoj & Camo

Wheat grass is a pain in the butt... Other grasses (like the mixes you can buy for tortoises are easier to care for in my opinion.

Its actually rye grass, pretty easy to care for. And yes it is the kind you would use in your yard (I bought the fertilizer gree one though)

hmm... this post got me thinking...
would dichondra be a good floor covering?
It looks nice, and works well in small humid areas....

Back
Top Bottom