Grapes

tryme

My veiled cham ate two grapes today, green and red. Is that ok? He does like his fruit and veg I must say.

Grapes are ok, but they are high in sugar. I would limit the amount of grapes you give him and beware of a poop change.

Ok great. I wont over do it he can just have them two for now lol. He LOVES banana I swear. lol

How did you get him to eat grapes & veggies? Did you have to 'teach' him, or did he know it was food? Lily never shows any interest in her plants or anything other than her livefood! If it doesn't move she's not bothered!

As Lily is really hungry after laying last week, I think I might try her with fruit/veggies again.:D Maybe she'll be more interested now she's eating again!

Got some grapes today to see if Lily would like them. Didn't go too well really!! She seemed interested but kept trying to shoot her tongue at the grape! :( She really wanted to eat it but couldn't work out what to do with it as it was too wet to stick to her tongue!! :D I even had her tongue suctioned onto the end of my finger in one attempt! After that I thought I'd leave it and try again tomorrow morning - don't want her to damage her tongue!

Back
Top Bottom