Grandma Deremensis

LovitaVelvet

Finally got an okay pic of my oldest deremensis. I got her back in 2009. She can't climb so well anymore, so I have had to get creative with her caging.

IMAG0055.jpg

She is a great cham. I have a Maidenhair fern in the cage with her. Because she doesn't climb so well, all the branches are on the ground and I needed a plant that would drape down and give her some cover.

Excellent! Those are next on my list. I have wanted one for a while now. Any major differences from a standard jackson care? Whats her full length?

Excellent! Those are next on my list. I have wanted one for a while now. Any major differences from a standard jackson care? Whats her full length?

She is about 6 inches snout to vent, which is average size. I've had a few Derem's that are maybe an inch or so larger. They have similar care to Jackson's as well. They prefer cooler temps and don't really tolerate anything over 80 for any extended period of time. They also have a relative low metabolism, so they only need to be fed every other day or every 2 days. The other major requirement for them is water. I keep all my Deremensis on misting systems so they get watered 3 times a day.

Back
Top Bottom