Govee mini

Flick boy

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi all so went to download info today from the h5074 and it's just a flat line like the temp and humidity the exact same temp and humidity since yesterday no movement any thoughts?

So I turned Bluetooth off then on again and no device found. It probably got soaked the other when a hooked new mister

Your batteries may be dead... How long have you had them?

Two work arounds when it is not refreshing.

1st delete device and then add it back to the app. If this does not load current data or it does not want to add the device.... Then you need to replace the batteries.

Yeah took the battery out don't have a replacement deleted app try to re add nope . Will try new battery 2moro. Thank you

Battery changed nope bye bye govee I underestimated Mr spray ,such a shame ,she was a lovely young circuit board .

Yeah so much for saving 🙄 on the mister lol. There are 2 brands recommended by a zoo tempro and renkforce so we will see

Yeah so much for saving 🙄 on the mister lol. There are 2 brands recommended by a zoo tempro and renkforce so we will see
What are those? Like the govee? I am still hooked on all my govee stuff. Between the wifi plugs and my gauges lol

Yeah also data loggers I think the renkforce is to big for an enclosure vs the govee which is probably hard to beat but the tempro disc looks good

Do y'alls govee temp/hygrometers push Notifications outside the app or do you have to open the app to see the data and only then do you get the push Notifications?

Seems like a dumb thing to push when I'm looking at the data

Back
Top Bottom