Got my second crested gecko!

Thanks Harry! I thought Splat was small, but this one is tiny! :D I can't wati to see how her colour develops. She was cream the night I spotted her in the shop, so it'll be interesting to see hwo she turns out! :D Addicted to scaley thing?! Me?! Pah! Now if only I could win the lotto and buy me a big house so I could have at least one reptile room, I would be in heaven, lol!:D

don't tell anyone Tiff, but I have about 10 cresties in my bug room. :eek:
I'm not keeping them all, just growing them up to see if I can pair off a few for breeding. yet they all grow on you. I have one baby out with me right now as I type. it's a checkerboard harley. one of my favorites. it will probably stay regardless if it will ever be mated...fired up it's so dark black with a white checkerboard patern on the back.

5353362924_f126086a3c_z.jpg

here is one of my other favs, a red on yellow tiger dalmatian...
5352750323_9be9d4dcd0_z.jpg

you should check out this thread to see your namesake and some other cresties I have...
https://www.chameleonforums.com/more-my-mantids-maybe-gecko-two-52756/

na, I don't like scaley things also. :p

Harry

I'll check out that thread Harry! That red/yellow tiger crestie - is it female? It has crest structure just like my newbie's!:D Cresties are so fascinating!

I took in a little girl with no tail and you wouldn't even notice her tail missing because she is so beautiful. Yes it's true they don't regenerate their tails but are still just as pretty.:D Her previouse owner freaked when she got out once and grabbed her by the tail. :(

New036-1.jpg

RexiRex.jpg

AND of course the cutest picture of her. Lol!
Rexi.jpg

:D She looks like a little dinosaur in the 2nd pic that's awesome.

I think it looks better with the short tail... Gecko tails definitely aren't as cool as Chameleon tails that's for sure. It's cool that you took it in... I'm guessing the owner didn't want it anymore after the tail dropped?

Back
Top Bottom