GOT MY CAGE TODAY!!!

So excited!!! I recived my Dragonstrand keeper screen cage today! Took me a little while to assemble. It looks great and feels very sturdy! I've been so eager to get started on my cham journey! I've ordered a t5 ho double bulb fixture and have 2 other dome light fixtures aswell.
I don't have much purchased yet.
The misting system is next, and plants aswell.
I have yet to choose what type of chameleon I want but i have a lot more to focus on for now. Just posting progress and would love if anyone had suggestions!

So excited!!! I recived my Dragonstrand keeper screen cage today! Took me a little while to assemble. It looks great and feels very sturdy! I've been so eager to get started on my cham journey! I've ordered a t5 ho double bulb fixture and have 2 other dome light fixtures aswell.
I don't have much purchased yet.
The misting system is next, and plants aswell.
I have yet to choose what type of chameleon I want but i have a lot more to focus on for now. Just posting progress and would love if anyone had suggestions!
Congrats. I feel your excitement. I am waiting to receive my dragon ledges which are OUT FOR DELIVERY TODAY! and I start putting it all together tonight! I have ordered and received everything and have taken MUCH NEEDED and SUPER ADVICE in knowing what to buy and what NOT to buy thanks to the amazing group "cham enthusiasts" on this forum. I like you have spent months studying them and learning about them and had already decided what I was getting just making sure I knew what I was doing. So I purchased a blue bar ambanja panther chameleon from @Matt Vanilla Gorilla and he arrives on TUESDAY!!! So excited. So I will have all of my items in and ready to go by Sunday and monitoring temps etc so that it is ready for him when he gets here next week. If you need help , this forum is a great place to get information. Use the Resources tab on this site and it will be very helpful for you on every aspect of keeping and setup. Congrats on the cage! Excited to see the progess you make as well.

Back
Top Bottom