Got Dubia ?

I love the way you have the egg crates stacked and going to have to go home and redo mine that way. It looks more like a roach condo with a restaurant and pool view.

I love the way you have the egg crates stacked and going to have to go home and redo mine that way. It looks more like a roach condo with a restaurant and pool view.

Thanks it seems to work well but temp and food are a big part also as well as moisture. I keep water crystals in the tubs at all times!

They need to be kept hot!!! 90-100 +, plenty of egg crates, good dry mix and lots of fresh veggies ( but don't let the veggies mold ) and moisture is critical. I mist mine but have found that water crystals seem to make a big difference!!!!
I use flexwatt heat tape under the tubs on a high setting with a tstat or u can use a dimmer! What else can I help u with ? Feel free to pm me if u want and I will help in any way I can!!!!
Steve

Wow, you really have got Dubia lol.
My guy who gave me my cham Sadie also gave me 6 adult Dubia (1 lucky male :)).
He can also be a bit intense sometimes......he's a great guy, but he's been banned from the forum for life. Doh! ;)

For the record

Last night I was trying to be funny about getting the crickets out of my Dubia colony. I wasn't and that's why I'm not a comedian!!! I take no pleasure in killing ANY living thing but the task was overwhelming and and to try to catch/save all those crickets would have made it 3 times harder. I did what I did for the benefit of my Dubia colony and for my chams. Just wanted to make sure I didn't send the wrong message!
Steve

Plastic egg flats

So I was looking around at egg flats and noticed that they make plastic egg flats. My question is would they be easier to use?

Back
Top Bottom