Got Blue Bottle Fly Maggots?

SMCNARY

Established Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368755013.035872.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368755025.790977.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368755037.885521.jpg
This is 6000 Blue Bottle Fly Maggots in the pink variety. They have white also, hope my chams like them!!! We will see tomorrow am !!!

Holy smokes, you're crazy.:) what are you going to do with 6000 flies?

I am told they can be kept for a month or longer in the fridge so we will see and I hope my chams love them to death!!!! :D I hope my chams will eat them in the maggott stage as well as in the fly stage. You know the expression (go big or stay home) well thats me and besides they are cheep. Also the supplier sent me extras for the same price as I wanted so I have nothing to loose!!! :)

I have a hard time going thought 500 in a couple weeks and I have 13 Jackson's. My Panthers and Parsons want nothing to do with them. I hear the maggots are stinky too. From reading your posts I can see you are a go big or go home kind of guy.:)

Good luck with them.

I am told they can be kept for a month or longer in the fridge so we will see and I hope my chams love them to death!!!! :D I hope my chams will eat them in the maggott stage as well as in the fly stage. You know the expression (go big or stay home) well thats me and besides they are cheep. Also the supplier sent me extras for the same price as I wanted so I have nothing to loose!!! :)

dangggggggggg- 6K !! you better be sure you keep your lids tight :p I know Olive would eat 6K flies if I let her - she loves anything with wings :D

ps - what do you feed those ?

I put some Blue Bottle Maggots in all the chams feeder cups this am and no sooner then I did both TJJacksoni females started eating them like candy!!! It looks as if all my chems pigged out on them and the feeder cups were empty!!! I will need to put some in cups so that they can turn into the fly and see what happens then.

So how do you go about guy loading a maggot. I've done the bb fly pupae but not the maggots. My Jackson loves the flies. May I ask where you bought these I may have to try some and see how my Cham likes them. Of course I won't need as many as you.

So how do you go about guy loading a maggot. I've done the bb fly pupae but not the maggots. My Jackson loves the flies. May I ask where you bought these I may have to try some and see how my Cham likes them. Of course I won't need as many as you.

You will need to pm me for the source,don't want to break the forum rules :D

Back
Top Bottom