Goodbye my lovely boy

Rufi0

Established Member
Last Friday I had to take my boy Nosy to the Vets to be put down. He was a few months shy of 7. Over his long life we've had our share of problems that he managed to battle through against the odds the vets gave him. He was a real fighter and it destroyed me to have to make the decision to let him sleep forever, when in the back of my mind there was the inkling of hope that he could perhaps fight and win. But you can't win against the ageing process. In the end he was too tired to eat or drink and so we spent out last day sitting in an unusual breakout of winter sun and later in the afternoon when I took him the Vets he died peacefully in his sleep in my hands.

I made this video so we could reminisce and have him in our thoughts as he was being cremated

https://cinnamon.video/watch?v=507621839179089527

Thank you all for your guidance and resources that allowed me to spend as much time with my incredible boy as possible. For that I am truly grateful.

Last Friday I had to take my boy Nosy to the Vets to be put down. He was a few months shy of 7. Over his long life we've had our share of problems that he managed to battle through against the odds the vets gave him. He was a real fighter and it destroyed me to have to make the decision to let him sleep forever, when in the back of my mind there was the inkling of hope that he could perhaps fight and win. But you can't win against the ageing process. In the end he was too tired to eat or drink and so we spent out last day sitting in an unusual breakout of winter sun and later in the afternoon when I took him the Vets he died peacefully in his sleep in my hands.

I made this video so we could reminisce and have him in our thoughts as he was being cremated

https://cinnamon.video/watch?v=507621839179089527

Thank you all for your guidance and resources that allowed me to spend as much time with my incredible boy as possible. For that I am truly grateful.
So sorry for your loss. You had to have taken great care of him for him to be almost 7. I'm sure he lived a good life with you

Back
Top Bottom