Good Scales?

gegeland

Can anyone reccommend a good gram scale to me for weighing my chameleon. I am looking for one, but i have no idea what the numbers, such as 500 x 0.1, mean.

500 : 0.1 is the measurment that it will take up to and as low as it will go.

which is ideal, im using a a 30-40 dollar scale i got from trails its made by slater, and weighs chams up to 500 grams.

Can anyone reccommend a good gram scale to me for weighing my chameleon. I am looking for one, but i have no idea what the numbers, such as 500 x 0.1, mean.

get a digital food scale at your local wal-mart/ target/ lowes.
Soehnle%2066522%20Futura%20Digital%20Food%20Scale.jpg

500 X 0.1 means:
it can weigh all the way to 500 gram (anything heavier than that will be read error)

and it will read in 0.1 increment
such as 250.7 gram. Some scale can read 2 decimals such as 250.76 gram

Has anybody tried the Pro Scale 300 Gram Pocket Scale from LLLReptile? I just ordered one the other day from them. It was $15 before the 10% discount.

Has anybody tried the Pro Scale 300 Gram Pocket Scale from LLLReptile? I just ordered one the other day from them. It was $15 before the 10% discount.

I bought one a while back and it didn't last long and when it was working it was hard to balance bowls on top because of the small size. For the same price you can fond something larger and better IMO

Back
Top Bottom