Good rep. breeder?

Sticktongue

Avid Member
So i am starting to look around for a breeder to purchase from. Right now i am still deciding between a panther and veiled. i will have both eventually so i'm not to set on either for the first one.

What breeders have you had Good and Bad experiences with? I have only ordered a chameleon online once and it never showed up. (reptiledepot.com) I called many time but they would hang up or some other excuse. I dont want that to happen again, but also dont want to buy from a pet shop where they know absolutely NOTHING about the species.

All the sponsors here are good to order a cham online..check the sponsors on the top corner....

also try

Kammerflage Kreations

tiki tiki reptiles

amazing blue reptiles

lll reptile

chameleons Northwest

Chameleons 101

Chameleon company

im sure there is more....but a few to consider..

but check the sponsors:)

All the sponsors here are good to order a cham online..check the sponsors on the top corner....

Chameleon company

Of course the sponsors are good. However, this would be my choice if I was going to get back into breeding.

Of course the sponsors are good. However, this would be my choice if I was going to get back into breeding.

lol..i know they are too..but just reassuring the OP that in here the sponsors can be great to work with:)

lol..i know they are too..but just reassuring the OP that in here the sponsors can be great to work with:)

Of course!! And always good to support sponsors of the forums!!!!:D

The reason I have and would go to Jim is because of his animals being raised outdoors along with a variety of WC bugs for food;)

Good breeders

Search on faunaclassifieds and the classifieds page here. I have bought from fl chams kammerflage and lance who posts adds on here and fauna all were great especially the last two I mentioned because they have much better life time support than fl chams. Also I will note that some pet stores do know there stuff many don't but it's not fair to generalize them all.

Thanks for the links everyone

Also I will note that some pet stores do know there stuff many don't but it's not fair to generalize them all.

Not around here.. The pet shops here are not very big on reptiles.. of the two i know of that have them right now.. they both dont know much (talked to them already) and where i bought my first cham, they knew quite a bit but are no longer in business.

Yeah

That sucks iv known a few good ones and a few crappy ones... Gotta find the ones that specialize in reptiles. Most that don't know there stuff you can spot right away just by looking at their set ups iv seen many stores that can't even manage to set up a beardie cage correctly lol.

I second/third checking the classifieds here. You'll need to PM the person with the available animals.

One of the best things about doing it that way is you'll have easy access to the breeder after the sale to ask questions. They care for their babies even after they've been adopted out.

I recently purchased my first cham (ambilobe male) from Chameleon Company.

I am excited because I have heard good things about Jim's chameleons.

I hope mine is a stunner.

Well i just ordered a Male ambilobe from chamalotchameleons.com. the sire is bonzai and is suppose to be 3-4 months old. Suppose to be here thursday! i'll post up pictures then :)

I also add my voice to the praise of Chameleon Company. I have 2 from Jim and both are gorgeous and healthy. And his customer service is excellent.

Back
Top Bottom