Good place to get a veiled chamie?

topmanollie

hi!! i’m far off from getting my chameleon because i want to make sure my enclosure is perfect, but i still want to go ahead and see good places online to get them?
the only store that sells them near me is petco, and i don’t agree with how they treat their animals or their whole process.
i was going to order off flchams, but there’s a bunch of mixed reviews on them.
so good online places for chamies?

hi!! i’m far off from getting my chameleon because i want to make sure my enclosure is perfect, but i still want to go ahead and see good places online to get them?
the only store that sells them near me is petco, and i don’t agree with how they treat their animals or their whole process.
What kind of chameleon are you thinking about? For a panther, I would use Kammerflage. For a veiled or Jackson’s I have no idea.

Do not buy from FLchams...

There are not too many online places unfortunately that have veileds. It is pretty hit and miss trying to find them actually bred by someone reputable.

I have gotten 2 of mine from Petco. I would choose petco over FLchams 10 times over. As long as they have not had them long they come in pretty healthy. It is rare we ever see here where the veileds come back with parasite issues from petco. I would not get one if it has been there more then 2 weeks though. They tend to supplement incorrectly and have the wrong UVB lighting.

Both of my Petco boys I got within the first week of them having them.

But at least you can visually look at them for alertness, hydration, and gender.

Hi I'm also interested in getting a boy . Panther there's a really nice 1 in a reputable reptile store who i have a decent rapore with the owner. But was thinking about holding out to buy from a reputable breeder in Europe. Any thoughts

If you live in florida you could probably catch one for free.

What kind of chameleon are you thinking about? For a panther, I would use Kammerflage. For a veiled or Jackson’s I have no idea.
is there a big care difference between a panther? everyone said finding a panther is easier and i do find them pretty. i just done all my research on veiled

Do not buy from FLchams...

There are not too many online places unfortunately that have veileds. It is pretty hit and miss trying to find them actually bred by someone reputable.

I have gotten 2 of mine from Petco. I would choose petco over FLchams 10 times over. As long as they have not had them long they come in pretty healthy. It is rare we ever see here where the veileds come back with parasite issues from petco. I would not get one if it has been there more then 2 weeks though. They tend to supplement incorrectly and have the wrong UVB lighting.

Both of my Petco boys I got within the first week of them having them.

But at least you can visually look at them for alertness, hydration, and gender.
Wait what's wrong with flchams? I heard good things from there so that's where I got my baby.

Coda was a petco baby, a little dehydrated when I got her and it was a little hard to switch her to roaches but I got her when she was young so she didn’t have a chance to get messed up too badly.

very good app to have a lot QUOTE="PoseidonTheChameleon, post: 1621634, member: 60235"]
Wait what's wrong with flchams? I heard good things from there so that's where I got my baby.
acc tix .z8([/QUOTE]
look up a flchams in archives. some people have good reviews of the chams and others had bad. it’s just a luck thing

For any species, I would (and did) begin my search on the following:
  • Google
  • Facebook
  • MorphMarket
  • Breedir
  • Voofla
  • Findglocal
  • Websites of Reptile Shows (Vendor Lists)

Back
Top Bottom