good place to buy crickets

tracysimpson

ok im alittle upset with were in getting my crickets from does anyone know a good place to order them with fair prices and half the crickets are not dead??????

You live in cricket land... Um lllreptile is pretty good, and if you can and say only 2/3 made it they will give you a discount off your next order. You also got your neighbor state with armstrong crickets.

You live in cricket land... Um lllreptile is pretty good, and if you can and say only 2/3 made it they will give you a discount off your next order. You also got your neighbor state with armstrong crickets.

Armstrong Crickets! I just remembered I ordered from them. Not more then 5 crickets died during shipping for me. I live in California so I am much farther than you from them.

thank you im going to look now I gave the place I ordered from one more chance and I shouldn't have so im doing my looking now

Armstrong Crickets! I just remembered I ordered from them. Not more then 5 crickets died during shipping for me. I live in California so I am much farther than you from them.

alright they seem to be the cheapest just placed my order thanks ill let you know if im happy with them :)

I order from flukers because they are in Louisiana so only a one day ship to Texas. I've had great luck with them plus they seem the smell a lot less than others I've tried

Armstrong's Cricket Farm has Louisiana and Georgia farms, just in case you need another close source.
I've always liked dealing with them.

Back
Top Bottom