good or bad idea?

music93man

i have a vield about 8 or 9 months old and i was wondering if its safe to have a drum set in the same room as her???? comments would be appreciated thanks!!!!!!:)

They can't hear you however they can sense vibrations and probable watching you thrashing your drums set probably would bother them. For chameleons I say stereos are OK normal Rock instruments in the same room I would avoid.

My brother is a drummer and growing up during high school the chameleons were in my room and the drums were in his room.

i think it probly depends on the cham and how long you play for.
My daughter is a bassist and she plays through a cab now and then, in the same room as mista.He seems to be intriqued and moves to the front of his enclosure to watch her.
me on the other hand have to put my earplugs in coz it hurts my ears.
if it was an everyday thing for hours on end i might re-think it.
i'm sure others will give you their experiences soon as well.

If it were my cham and someone wanted to do that in my room, I would say no. Like Motherload said, they feel vibrations and the constant vibration could stress your cham so bad, it would die.

I'm not sure, but seems like the vibrations from the drums would be extremely intense for them. Especially inside with walls around you, bouncing the sound around... Not to mention if they can see the drummer playing, I wouldn't think that all of the movement would be great for them either.

I would avoid it just as Motherload said they can feel the vibration and it could stress them out pretty bad! My suggestion is avoid this and maybe do so in the garage or move the chams to another room if you have to use this room for drums!

Back
Top Bottom