Good Cham. Mister?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cham Crazy

Hey watz up. I have a 1 year and 3 month old veiled chameleon from FLChams and I was wondering what is the best mister to get for my enclosure? Its pretty big and all screen. I was looking into the monsoon mister(expensive-$120), the Habba Mist($63), or the mist king.

--1.0 Veiled Chameleon

I was thinking about mistking but i think i read something about it not coming with a resevour(spelled wrong) to hold the water in. does it come with one?

I was thinking about mistking but i think i read something about it not coming with a resevour(spelled wrong) to hold the water in. does it come with one?

No. You just get a 5 gallon Lowes or Home depot bucket to hold the water. Those are just a few bucks. And hold alot of water.

definitly dont get the habba mister they only lasy about 6 months. I hear the setting for the monsoon could be better. just the the mist king starter

Shoot Summoner12 a PM about his AquaZamp mister. I have had a Mistking and an AquaZamp. I now only have an AquaZamp for a reason :)

Plus Im about 90% sure Kevin will ship everything included with a reservoir (bucket) so all you have to do is set it up on your cage, no bucket errands involved

Shoot Summoner12 a PM about his AquaZamp mister. I have had a Mistking and an AquaZamp. I now only have an AquaZamp for a reason :)

Plus Im about 90% sure Kevin will ship everything included with a reservoir (bucket) so all you have to do is set it up on your cage, no bucket errands involved

I believe it does come with a bucket

Get aquazamp or mistking. I have mistaking but if anything goes wrong zamp is where I'm going. I have abused my pump with no problems yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom