Good and bad news

Kaizen

Chameleon Enthusiast
Well, I lost Python, my new montium. Woke up yesterday to find he had died. That’s sad, especially since there was only 5 in the country...now four☹️. Don’t know what happened, but this is something we accept as keepers of exotic species.

On a happier note, I woke up this morning to 20 (and counting) new baby xantholophus.

Oh goodness. I’m so sorry you lost Python. That’s so difficult

are you going to need to build more baby cages for your Xanths or do you have room for them? Congrats on the babies

That was so sad to read, and then so happy to read! You've got me on a real roller coaster here.
I'm sorry to hear about your snake.

Thanks everyone! Yes, I had to build 3 new cages. But everyone has their own enclosure, mister, and dedicated dripper, all plumbed into the mains via solenoid. Live dipladenias are the plants, plus some nusturtium. They’ve all eaten already. Thank goodness I preemptively started 15 ff cultures about three weeks ago.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 105
Sorry for the loss Kaizen. Was Monty a recent import?
Mr. Monty Python was from a friend, but he was not long in her care, and before that, someone else’s cousin’s roomate’s great aunt...you know. So no clue what happened, but it’s always a risk we take.

I was so confused. I knew about the chameleon, but genuinely thought you had a snake...I was trying to figure out all day what kind of python was named a montium!!...but you mean Monty python and I am an idiot.
Sorry to hear about your little buddy, and this roller coaster of mine keeps on going!

Back
Top Bottom