Good and bad news

Thanks everyone! Yes, I had to build 3 new cages. But everyone has their own enclosure, mister, and dedicated dripper, all plumbed into the mains via solenoid. Live dipladenias are the plants, plus some nusturtium. They’ve all eaten already. Thank goodness I preemptively started 15 ff cultures about three weeks ago.

question - how the heck do you cut that plastic ???

There are a couple ways. First, a sharp Olfa knife with several passes will work, or you can score and snap. Second, a soldering iron. Third, a jigsaw with a fine toothed blade, and tape the cut.

OMG I thought that was you on FB. I liked the videos there! Congrats on the new additions. So sorry to hear that you lost your male. Did you get two males or was it just the one with the females?
I only got one male. He’d changed hands a couple times, but I thought I could give him a nice forever home and maybe find a female. It turns out that all five montiums in the country are males. I wish I could’ve worked on this terrible sex ratio of 75% males, but Canada will not be able to have this species?. Anyways, thanks for your thoughts, B. At least I have :0 new xanths to keep me busy.

Back
Top Bottom