Good 18” uvb light recommendations

I recently returned my old light because it was 10% and I’m trying to find one that’s 5-6% but I don’t know which one is good do to the amount of space I got I have a maximum of 18” please HELP

You want either a reptisun 5.0 or an arcadia 6%. But you really want the 24inch fixture because you will not be able to keep a chameleon in an 18x18x36 cage. They need a full 24x24x48 inch enclosure. So this is why getting the 24 inch T5HO fixture is best.

You want either a reptisun 5.0 or an arcadia 6%. But you really want the 24inch fixture because you will not be able to keep a chameleon in an 18x18x36 cage. They need a full 24x24x48 inch enclosure. So this is why getting the 24 inch T5HO fixture is best.
Yeah ik that it’s just that the cage I have is for now till it gets a bit bigger

I am using the arcadia bulb currently with no issues would recommend
Both brands mentioned above make them in that size. It's better than nothing / the spiral bulbs. What type of fixture is it?

If it works with your space and it's within the return window it is probably worth getting the larger size even if it overhangs now so you don't have to re invest in a new fixture. The 24 fits nicely across the screen 2*2*4 and you can easily raise it off the screen to adjust your uvb intensity. I believe the box / insert with the arcada bulb had some rough details about space and uvb strength. Just something to keep in mind

I am using the arcadia bulb currently with no issues would recommend
Both brands mentioned above make them in that size. It's better than nothing / the spiral bulbs. What type of fixture is it?

If it works with your space and it's within the return window it is probably worth getting the larger size even if it overhangs now so you don't have to re invest in a new fixture. The 24 fits nicely across the screen 2*2*4 and you can easily raise it off the screen to adjust your uvb intensity. I believe the box / insert with the arcada bulb had some rough details about space and uvb strength. Just something to keep in mind
Yeah thank you I was thinking the same thing I might as well just buy that bigger size

The bulb shown here should be good for most chameleon set ups you can likely find it from whatever retailer you prefer these guys are just local to me and knew I would find it on their page. They definitely do ship
Male sure you get a T5 fixture they have a higher uvb output and it helps make up for any losses on the screen and you can lift it to avoid any burns if you chameleon climbs around , not a T8 fixture.
https://www.lllreptile.com/products...qZXrXJd2XiG-RHIxCTghJ61hGAQKrk_YaAkPvEALw_wcB

I can’t find no fixture for a Arcadia 22” uvb so I wanted to see if this one is good what do you guys think? IMG_6290.jpeg

Or can I put a Arcadia bulb in one of these or does the fixture have to be from Arcadia as well?

Attachments

• IMG_6291.png
    IMG_6291.png
    341.9 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom