Gold Tegu at pet store

Candybugs

uploadfromtaptalk1440181684100.jpg This is a Gold Tegu he's at a pet store .This level of lizard should not be at a pet store I feel. His enclosure is way too small and all the people and traffic is too much. I'm so sad for him. It's like setting him up for the worst. And even with the basic info given at the time of his purchase people really may not know what they're getting into. I wish I could fly him back to whatever country he's supposed to be in and let him go. He's really a beautiful majestic animal. So strong.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1440181762217.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1440181762217.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 223
:( Chameleons should not be in pet stores either, but yet, sadly they are. I think we all wish that we could do more to help the pet store-reptile problem. He looks like a gorgeous guy. Hopefully he will find a better home with someone who knows more than the pet store.

I agree chameleon s are too detailed for just anybody and then they go on sale and alot of them you just know aren't gonna make it a year. It's sad. I cry a little for this guy he needs a big peaceful enclosure .

Back
Top Bottom