Go Vote!

You don't like cats?

I like 4 specific cats, I have become alot more tolerant towards cats the last years but I still dislike the havoc they bring to the wildlife everywhere due owners do not teach them to stay inside, and the fact that they just kill for shate and giggles

I like 4 specific cats, I have become alot more tolerant towards cats the last years but I still dislike the havoc they bring to the wildlife everywhere due owners do not teach them to stay inside, and the fact that they just kill for shate an giggles
Understandable

I said Geckos! Those darn gecko hobbyists love to brag about the long lifespans and ease of care for their hobby. I retort with the fact our critters are actually smart enough to be individuals instead of robotic insectivores chasing whatever they see! At least my Chameleons are able to look at what I offer and say "screw you, I'd like something else to eat or I'm gonna die on you."

Wait, did I just prove that Geckos are a better pet than a cham. . .

I said Geckos! Those darn gecko hobbyists love to brag about the long lifespans and ease of care for their hobby. I retort with the fact our critters are actually smart enough to be individuals instead of robotic insectivores chasing whatever they see! At least my Chameleons are able to look at what I offer and say "screw you, I'd like something else to eat or I'm gonna die on you."

Hahah!! :) I don't really care for geckos as much (not saying I don't like them) because their tails fall off when they are threatened!!! A chameleon will many times stand its ground!

Hahahha I'm not sure if you helped yourself or the gecko lovers.

Haha! Great rant! I love both my chameleon and my geckos! They're all beautiful and amazing in their own ways. My Cham is by far the most difficult to care for, but he is so worth it. He's so cool and I have yet to be unamazed by him. However, my leopard geckos have great personalities and are much less worrying!

Back
Top Bottom