Glass or screen cage + looking to buy chameleon

Majd

Heyy guys I'm thinking about getting my first panther chameleon ! I found a cage for sale that's 140$ plus what's needed (light,food,etc..) but I wanted to make sure what's best for the chameleon I'm getting!

GLASS OR SCREEN cage?
I live in orlando florida and I keep the fan on in my room!
Some told me it's good to have glass so that the heat/humidity stay inside the cage and some said it's bad cz it prevents airflow !

Please help, also if ur selling a chameleon or a chameleon cage Please hit me up thanks!

Welcome on here and into the world of chameleons! For Florida, you’ll definitely want a screen cage! Have you looked on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist for cheap used cages (if you get one, make sure to clean it thoroughly beforehand)? I think Amazon has had the XL ReptiBreeze cages for like $83 recently. If you can, go bigger than that, though, as it’s the bare minimum. 4’x2’x4’ tall or bigger is better! Let us know if you have any questions or anything, too, we’re here to help!

I want to get a male and a female, can I keep them in the same cage? Or separate cages?

I want a panther chameleon and I don't really know where to buy them. I live in orlando florida. Is it a good idea to buy online? And if shipping is ok?

It all depends on the breeder. There are some atrocious ones out there, so make sure to look up reviews, look them up on here, and ask us about them before buying. I’d start with one chameleon first, preferably male, as females need exact care, which can be harder for beginners

I saw this guy selling his panther ambilobe chameleon here on this website, his name is khinchy25 please tell me if I can trust

I have no idea, I’ve never had an encounter with him or know his husbandry or the health of his chameleons

There’s a lot of good breeders on here (khinchy25 could be a good one, too, you can vet him to make sure if you want),as well as the site sponsors (except for FL Chams), FramsChams and Carolina Chamz are great, too!

Back
Top Bottom