Glass ExoTerra Drainage FIX...pic warning

Indeed they can. If he didn't cup feed I wouldn't have used that mesh. Eh..I figure If some do escape at least they will meet a watery grave instead of running all over my house.

Lets hope! But they're slippery little buggers! I wouldn't be surprised! I haven't used crix for months and only the other day I saw one (granted it was dead it a spiders web!) But I have no idea how long he'd be running around! :(

I don't want to seem like I'm picking on you but when you post on a public forum about your Ideas no matter how good or ridiculous they may be you are going to get feed back that is what a forum is for. And as far as a wast what can you keep in there now maybe hatchlings for about month. I wasn't trying to be negative just informative which in your case will never happen again. And you should be careful about name calling it shows a lack of intelligence and makes you look small.
I take that back you cant even keep hatchlings in it they can get through your screening which renders it useless.

Last edited:
You are certainly entitled to your opinions. I'm in no way saying your not. What I was upset (key word there "was") about is this post wasn't meant as a "hey what do you think" thread. Your "out of place opinions" were bad forum etiquette. Something that seems to happen allot around here. I usually just let it go but it pi$$ed me off this time.

My reaction wasn't any better and I'm not going to defend it. But hey we all say things we don't mean when angry/upset.

Just to clarify, as far as what is a waste to me, isn't open for discussion. It was mine to do with as I see fit. And if other members find it useful good, if not then well that's cool too. I realize not everyone would be comfortable doing what I did. But to me it's just a piece of glass. If I want one without a busted out bottom I will buy a new one. :rolleyes:

I'm letting it go. Can't we all just do the same and move on.

Back
Top Bottom