Glade Plug In

ryanra22

So this may be a ridiculous question, but I have a glad plug in in the room where my cham's cage is. It's not the kind that sprays, but it's about 15ft from the cage....

could this hurt the cham at all??

I dont know if it will or not... My guess would be no... but if YOU are worrying about it ....ditch it.;)

I go by if it has air sacs, fumes are bad. I know birds are very sensitive to fumes from cleaners and such. Chameleons have air sacs similar to birds' so i just don't use anything that has a powerful odor around my chameleon. I can check with my reptile vet where i work and i could give you a better answer tomorrow.

I go by if it has air sacs, fumes are bad. I know birds are very sensitive to fumes from cleaners and such. Chameleons have air sacs similar to birds' so i just don't use anything that has a powerful odor around my chameleon. I can check with my reptile vet where i work and i could give you a better answer tomorrow.

That'd be great thanks! For the time being I'm gonna move it to the room across the hall

I think moving the Glade thing is the right decision. In my house, we joke that the chameleons are the animals canaries bring into the mines to alert them to problems.

So this may be a ridiculous question, but I have a glad plug in in the room where my cham's cage is. It's not the kind that sprays, but it's about 15ft from the cage....

could this hurt the cham at all??

I believe this COULD hurt your chameleon just as any other air-based chemical could be potentially harmful. I would not use it

Back
Top Bottom