Gizmo new big boy home

Good work mate - I might have a go at stealing your designs in about a year when I'm ready to get some new Chams. I don't suppose you export to England, so I'll just try my best :)

i could export but wheww wouldnt want to pay that shipping bill. if you search thread started by me there is a 2parter that has step by step build photos.. ill go get the link

heres the link its a 2 part with the link to part 2 at the bottom of part 1
https://www.chameleonforums.com/enclosure-how-pics-pt1-55241/

Last edited:
Wow that looks amazing! I love the dark wood, makes it look like furniture. Such a conversational piece.

thanks alot that was my intention ( makes the gf alot happier since they are in the living room ) and its funny they are a conversation pc, my neiboughors acttually asked me what the two big lit up cages were they could see them through my window from acroos the street.

Thanks man! Yeah shipping would be insane! We have been looking to do something custom once the 2 other babies get a bit bigger

whoever gave me the rep for this thread, i did read your comment,but you did not leave your name.. thanks alot tho

hoj

what do u mean rep?

the little green blocks are rep points. if you click on the scales in the upper right hand of a post you can give out rep points for good info or help or what not and to see who has givin you rep point click on the user cp tab in the upper right hand of the screen. go check your user cp!!!;);)

when you get enought rep you get a new green block and the more rep you have the more points you give when you give out rep..

hoj

i could export but wheww wouldnt want to pay that shipping bill. if you search thread started by me there is a 2parter that has step by step build photos.. ill go get the link

heres the link its a 2 part with the link to part 2 at the bottom of part 1
https://www.chameleonforums.com/enclosure-how-pics-pt1-55241/
Hey thanks, I was just joking but I'll have a read.

whoever gave me the rep for this thread, i did read your comment,but you did not leave your name.. thanks alot tho

hoj
Oh, that was me...should I leave my name or does it not matter? I just worked out how to do it and went on a little rampage.....

Reactions: Hoj
Hey thanks, I was just joking but I'll have a read.

Oh, that was me...should I leave my name or does it not matter? I just worked out how to do it and went on a little rampage.....

haha thx if you put your name then other can see who it was from and then give you some rep in return..:D

just a qiuck, update gizmo is loving his new digs alittle overwhelemed i think but starting to explore..
thanks for all the positive comments..

hoj & Gizmo

Awesome setup! My baby will be 5 months soon in the next few days and he's SO much smaller then your guy! Either he's a VERY late bloomer or younger...anyways, guess I won't be getting a bigger cage for a few more months. And I'll be buying one, I'm not as clever as you to build one! So awesome! :D

thanks so much, gizmo acctually was very small at first and just had a good groth spurt, i wouldnt sell yourself short i think with a little planning and reasearch anyone could build a nice cage, but there are some nice ones out there to purchase.

Awesome setup! My baby will be 5 months soon in the next few days and he's SO much smaller then your guy! Either he's a VERY late bloomer or younger...anyways, guess I won't be getting a bigger cage for a few more months. And I'll be buying one, I'm not as clever as you to build one! So awesome! :D

I really like this enclosure, the glass doors make it looks real nice and gives me ideas. I plan on making something very similar to this build for my 2 panthers when they outgrow their repti-breeze's

I see you have a 5 gallon money jug. Is that like for every time you curse, you put a dollar and it when it fills up, you buy a new cham?

I really like this enclosure, the glass doors make it looks real nice and gives me ideas. I plan on making something very similar to this build for my 2 panthers when they outgrow their repti-breeze's

i have a step by step thread i belive it is linked in this thread as well, i also have the measurements if you or anyone else would like..
thanks alot

Back
Top Bottom