Giving away my chameleon - Located in the midwest

bvtsoccer

Hey guys, I have a beautiful ~8 month old male veiled chameleon that I can no longer take care of. I don't really know how to go about giving him away. So I thought I would come here and ask what's the best way to find a new home for my cham that will be good for him.

Anything helps. I am working on getting good pictures of him, he just doesn't like the camera too much.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hey guys, I have a beautiful ~8 month old male veiled chameleon that I can no longer take care of. I don't really know how to go about giving him away. So I thought I would come here and ask what's the best way to find a new home for my cham that will be good for him.

Anything helps. I am working on getting good pictures of him, he just doesn't like the camera too much.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
I just want to let you know, not many people will ask to purchase him if they don’t have any way of seeing him or his current health/conditions, enclosure he’s been living in, supplements he’s been getting, how you’ve been caring for him, what you’ve been feeding etc...😊

Back
Top Bottom