Girls Day out

ataraxia

Avid Member
Few of the girls hangin out in the tree.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• f4.jpg
    f4.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 280
  • f1.jpg
    f1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 265
  • f3.jpg
    f3.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
Thank you guys and gales.

Answer: I start training straight out of the egg with a clicker. I reinforce the behavior i want with treats and bamm. They listen like a dog. So when i want them to come down from the tree i just click the clicker twice and they come. :rolleyes:

Truth: They are on a weeping cherry tree that is fairly small. :)

Answer: I start training straight out of the egg with a clicker. I reinforce the behavior i want with treats and bamm. They listen like a dog. So when i want them to come down from the tree i just click the clicker twice and they come. :rolleyes:

Truth: They are on a weeping cherry tree that is fairly small. :)

Good GOD camera angle lol...

For a moment I thought your answer was real lol..

Those are some lovely little ladies you have there :) And a darn nice tree too! (we don't have trees in shetland lol)

The girls are always so sweet looking. I would be a nervous wreck keeping track of all them! So how many is it now John????? :eek::D

Where in the world did you find one of these chameleon trees? Do you have any seeds available? How long does it take for the tree to produce ripe chameleons? Seriously though, I love the photo.

Thank you's!

Carol: First rule about Chameleons keeping is.
Never talk about how many you have.
May make you come to a realization that you may have a problem and id like to think i dont.

ChameleonCrazy: Pretty hard to obtain. They are a variety from the island of madagascar. If mine drop and seeds ill let ya know :)

win... (i know your kidding, but that would be awesome), have them change color on command too :)

I have to agree, your chameleon tree is awesome. Send me a branch with a cham and I will see if it will grow here. Have to grow inside.:( Your girls are wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom