giant bruise?

Leahryan

I woke up today and my cham has a huge bruise on his chin! he took a little tumble last night but it did not seem like a fall that could produce a bruise of this magnitude!! he has also had smaller bruises on his chin one time in the past but I just wanted to put up a a post to see if anyone else has had this problem and if it is normal or abnormal for them to bruise like this. He is not acting like it is bothering him and he is still eating/drinking etc. I'm just concerned.

Attachments

• DSC_0750.jpg
    DSC_0750.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC_0747.jpg
    DSC_0747.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 164
It does look like a bruise - it should fade within a few days. They can bruise surprisingly easily though - last weekend my female somehow managed to grab her own belly and got one of her nails stuck in the skin. She yanked it away and left herself with a bruise on her belly, silly girl!

It does look like a bruise - it should fade within a few days. They can bruise surprisingly easily though - last weekend my female somehow managed to grab her own belly and got one of her nails stuck in the skin. She yanked it away and left herself with a bruise on her belly, silly girl!

Thanks i think he caught a chinner on a branch when he slipped.

Ouch! Poor thing, I think that's exactly what he did - hit his face on a branch or something going down. Well, he'll feel better in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom