Ghann's Cricket Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, welcome. welcome. Now i can quit telling Tammy & Cheryl, you guys need to be on here!! I tell every one on here how great you guys are. I even let them all know you get live crickets to me in Montana in winter.

Laurie

Welcome to Ghann’s! They are the #1 cricket supplier in our book here at the Tiki ranch! We have used a lot of different cricket suppliers and Ghann’s is by far the best.

Welcome to the forums Ghann's Cricket Farm !!! Cant wait to try you guys !!! And thanks for the sponsorship !!!:D

A big welcome! I order all my crickets and Phoenix worms from you, and have for quite some time. I cannot say enough good things about your company!!

I had to order from "the other place" over the holidays because of your schedule and believe me, it was not the same!!

Yay! I love your crix! I buy a few boxes a week (through a local distributor) and purchase nothing other than yours! :D

Cogan Panther Chameleons

Thanks so much to Ghann's for their willingness to partner with breeders to ensure healthy chameleons. I use them and their crickets and services are excellent. Since I live in Kansas without local options for crickets, their business helps ensure success!

well it's about time.
great place to get all your crickets. they arive already gutloaded.
now to place another order...stupid hungry chams. :p

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom