Getting Poop off Plants

tignish99

I put a nice plant into her enclosure, but of course she is pooping on it. Is there a magical mystical way of removing the poop without damaging the plant and going leaf...by leaf...by leaf?

I like to take my plants out and spray the leaves down with a water hose every once in a while. This gets most of it off and then you can get the last little bit off. Just be sure you let the plant drain well before returning it to the cage, and also just try to mainly spray the leaves not the soil.

I like to take my plants out and spray the leaves down with a water hose every once in a while. This gets most of it off and then you can get the last little bit off. Just be sure you let the plant drain well before returning it to the cage, and also just try to mainly spray the leaves not the soil.

this is what i do.

My cham poops about once a day.. it's always in the same spot So I just take a wet paper towel with some suds on it and wipe it off the leaf.. let the suds sit there for like 5 minutes.. then rinse. My plants are stuck in my enclosure unless I take all the vines out (it's like a jungle).. So this works best for me.

Back
Top Bottom