Getting my new chameleon.

Toruk is gorgeous, how long have you had him? Did you get him young as well? Was the experience good with fl chams?
I don't have any complaints on FL Chams. I didn't have any problems so I can't really judge their customer service. I was texting the owner with questions before i ordered and he answered them quickly.

Question guys. Wondering when you spray down the enclosure if it was alright if some of the water got on your cham?

Question guys. Wondering when you spray down the enclosure if it was alright if some of the water got on your cham?
So I focus on it spraying the plants. My guy hates being sprayed directly. Only when he is warmed up will he go into the mist. When I hand sprayed he never would go into the spray though I believe it was not a fine enough spray for him or he just didn't like me there watching. When I got the Mist king he totally changed his attitude about it. Now almost everyday when it kicks off for his afternoon spray he goes into it and will clean his eyes and just rest in the spray.

Ok glad I asked. I didnt want to do anything wrong. I just received him, hes shy he sees me coming he hides, he is a hungry little fellow though. Hes so stinking cute.

So I focus on it spraying the plants. My guy hates being sprayed directly. Only when he is warmed up will he go into the mist. When I hand sprayed he never would go into the spray though I believe it was not a fine enough spray for him or he just didn't like me there watching. When I got the Mist king he totally changed his attitude about it. Now almost everyday when it kicks off for his afternoon spray he goes into it and will clean his eyes and just rest in the spray.
Mine hates the sprayer. He literally will go after the sprayer hissing and trying to bite. He's gotten so aggressive with it that I wait until he climbs outside the cage so i can quickly go in there and spray before he's able to climb back in and attack it. I plan to record a video of his hatred for the sprayer soon. I do have a humidifier that blows vapor in a specific spot where it drips down the leaves of the pothos plants. He'll go under the vapor sometimes.

Hes smaller in person. Hes stinking cute. I've named him Stitch.

Attachments

• 15542225601979029879768682048795.jpg
    15542225601979029879768682048795.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 198
Back
Top Bottom