Getting more and more excited

Video Master

Well the time is fast approaching for our first cham baby to arrive. He will be ready the week of the 15th and it has been a long time coming. Have been doing research for over 6 months and had the ecosystem up and running for the last almost 4 months. All supplements and some cricket crack will be arriving this week. Then this weekend I will be getting some crickets and start their feeding so they are nice and healthy for when the little guy gets here. I know he may not eat for a bit, but I want to make sure to offer him the best crickets he could have.

The baby we are getting is coming from Komeleons and is one of Noki's. My wife and I loved his markings and what Sang has told me about his size and his temperament really helped seal the deal to get him from there. We are keeping the name secret until he arrives so then I will post up the name with his first pictures.

I am hoping to have 1 or 2 more live webcams as well before he gets here so that we can see him during the day while we are at work.

Sorry, about the post, just getting really excited.

Stay tuned for more...

Congrats! :D

I have a Noki boy baby from Komeleons as well, you could not have made a better choice.
My guyz colors are looking fantastic!! when in the mood, he fires electric
orange and red rainbows with blue borders.
First time he flashed that at me, my jaw hit the floor!! :eek:

Getting your first Cham is always very exciting. I can't tell you how impressed I am that you have done 6 months of research BEFORE getting your chameleon. I can't wait to see pictures once you have him. He will be one handsome boy coming from Noki.

Back
Top Bottom