get your load on!!!

Greens and veggies/fruit rotate daily, my dry gutload includes 20+ ingredients 18 of which always stay the same while about 5 or more always change.

I reeeeally need to work on this. I have no idea what to give these crickets. I’ve been using the fluker’s orangr cube plus calcium fortifed quencher but I already read that’s not enough at all. We had some leafy greens for salad in the fridge so I threw some in there but how exactly do you guys make/preserve your batches of gutload?

I use a dry gutload, but use fresh fruits and veggies from the fridge, it's the best way to do it in my opinion. I have extremely happy and healthy bugs from the care I give them. My dry gutload has a vegetarian based protein content of 16%-18%

I use a dry gutload, but use fresh fruits and veggies from the fridge, it's the best way to do it in my opinion. I have extremely happy and healthy bugs from the care I give them. My dry gutload has a vegetarian based protein content of 16%-18%

What ingredients do you use for the dry gutload?

Just noticed you mentioned above 20 different ingredients lol. You dont have to mention all I’m just curious as to what types of ingredients you’re using. Grains and stuff?

Alfalfa is the base

Barley, millet, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, various nuts that change, hemp seeds, groats, brewers yeast, spirulina, 4 diffierent freeze dried veggies, 2 diffierent minimum freeze dried fruits, dehydrated berries, herbs, cinnamon, garlic, ginger, celery seed, Hawthorne berry, plain calcium, repashy calcium plus

Back
Top Bottom