Get your cham pic on the home page

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
I have a lot of plans for images and user controlled image galleries for these forums. Unfortunately, I was recently put in charge of a work related project and have not had the time to implement these ideas yet. I estimate my time will become more open in June.

In the meantime, If you are a regular poster and would like to get your chameleon's picture into the set of random pics on the home page, these are the steps you need to follow:
  1. I want clear, high quality images.
  2. I prefer the images to look as natural as possible. Looking closely you might notice a plant or vine is not real, but generally I prefer the image to not show any man-made objects.
  3. Post a new message in the gerneral discussion area with a few images for the forum community to review. Please only post a few of your favorite pics that meet the qualifications above.
  4. Tell us your chameleon's species, sex, and name. For each picture, give us a sentence describing what your chameleon is doing.

This is just a rough list and will be replaced with a more detailed process in the near future.

Last edited:
I think trying to keep man-made objects out of the pics is a nice idea, but you might end up with a bunch of similar photos. Im going to try and post some pics this weekend.

I think trying to keep man-made objects out of the pics is a nice idea, but you might end up with a bunch of similar photos.
Yea, I think you are probably right. Just post your favorite pics and dont worry about that requirement.

Back
Top Bottom