Geoff has another mantis meal

giesle

Avid Member
Chameleon%20Eats%20Mantis%20%282%29.jpg

Great shot and very nice quality photo. Are you a pro?
Thanks. Nope. Just obsessive compulsive on getting good photographs.:) I do sell a few pics and have them published once in awhile, but I haven't sold enough to come close to paying for all my photography equipment and props. Just a hobby more than anything.

All of your photos always look so professionally done! Where do you live? I want to bring my animals to your house. :D

All of your photos always look so professionally done! Where do you live? I want to bring my animals to your house. :D
Oklahoma, but that's a long way to bring you animals with nothing else to do. Never heard of anyone taking a vacation to Oklahoma before.:) Maybe someday I will be in Florida and I can come to you.:cool:

Nice shot! I have quite a few adult mantis now of this species. So ooths of plenty should be coming soon.
I will hit you up....count on it.;) I've been really lucky with this species getting eaten. I have sacrificed only 3 and I have gotten a perfect long tongue on all 3. The shots in between just happened to be L3 Asians I was using and I missed the shot on all 6 or 7 of those.

Back
Top Bottom