Gah shipping..

Syn

Avid Member
OK so I was freaking out this afternoon when I got home. I had a notice on my door from a company stating I received a package that required a signature. It was also overnighted.

At first I was thinking, who sent me a reptile!? Oh gahd.

Then I remembered I was getting my phone.. but it doesn't make sense that they would overnight it to me. I am still worried.

Back to the subject.. I called them to figure out if they could reschedule it since their hub is almost an hour away.
They said they'd call me back. Well, they called me back and said no. Ok, let's take a nap.

Oh hey, wake up about 30 minutes ago and realize it was rescheduled sometime while I was asleep. They couldn't have knocked or rang the door bell, I'd have woken up.

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrhjkdfhgklhsdf. Not cool. Definitely not cool.

Now we are trying to figure out how to pick up the package.

"You need an ID with your address on it." Wait, what? I don't even have an ID, and my mom's ID has her P.O. Box on it.

Call them back, "You can have your ID with your name on it as long as it matches the address.

Call back again to get to another person, "You can get the package as long as you have the same last name."

WHICH IS IT?

I am going to be very disappointed if I end up finding a way to get over there tonight within their time frame to pick up packages only to find out they won't deliver.
Why? Because we don't have the right address on our ID or the right first name and address... right? Right?...

Shipping company that shall not be listed, I am shaking my fist at you.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

That’s ok UPS left a tortoise on my front door step with big letters this end up pointing down, and more big letters saying avoid cold temps, and even bigger ones stating there needs to be a signature... He covered it with my door mat while I was home 3 cars in the drive way...didn’t even bother to knock. It was about 30 degrees out side too.

Hey Syn, couldn't you just have gone to the phone store and get it?... :rolleyes:
If it were that simple I'd have done that. The phone I wanted (HD7) wasn't in the place we were buying our phones from and they had to get it shipped.

Ah well I have the phone now with a little more hassle than I'd wanted. :rolleyes:

That’s ok UPS left a tortoise on my front door step with big letters this end up pointing down, and more big letters saying avoid cold temps, and even bigger ones stating there needs to be a signature... He covered it with my door mat while I was home 3 cars in the drive way...didn’t even bother to knock. It was about 30 degrees out side too.

Waahh!... :D

Back
Top Bottom