Gag?

Crusader

Member
Today I was going through the normal routine of feeding my Jackson.

He swallowed a smaller than normal worm and barely chewed it. I'm guessing it was still alive and moving while he swallowed it because Steggy stuck his tongue straight out and held it there for a second or two. And then he did it again.

Turned a little black but now he is back to his normal vibrant green color.

Is there anything I should look for? Or do you think it is nothing. I think it's nothing and he is fine, but it doesn't hurt to get a second opinion.
 
Top Bottom