Funeral for a Friend

Washoe

Mescalito passed away peacefully this morning. I'll miss my little friend—he was unique. I buried him the same way I want to be buried—interred directly in the Earth. Here are some pictures of his funeral. Sharing them will help give me a little closure.

IMG_6601.jpg

IMG_6604.jpg

IMG_6619.jpg

So sorry to hear about you loss :(....if you don't mind me asking what kind of cham was he? I am sure he will be missed.

I am sure he had a great life with you!
I regret never getting around to building him a bigger cage, and I also regret not staying on top of his parasites. If I had, he would probably still be with me. More frequent cage cleanings and more quality outdoor tree time would have helped too. I think this is a good indication that I should limit the number of herps that I have to only those which time and finances will reasonably allow me to keep. :(

He (or she) was a wild caught Melleri. I think this will be my last WC cham. :(

That's to bad... he/she will be with my old Veiled....I think that it would be hard to take care of a WC. I have a Melleri also (I believe it to be CB)....

That's to bad... he/she will be with my old Veiled....I think that it would be hard to take care of a WC. I have a Melleri also (I believe it to be CB)....

Widget my female veiled will be there with your Meller also. She also received exactly the same burial honor.... ashes to ashes and dust to dust. Ten years later, I still mourn her. May peace be with you at this time of loss.

Back
Top Bottom