Fun with new macro lens

One thing I dont get, I know where to set the aperature, ISO, and shutter speed, but when I set them, take the picture and put it on the PC, it still shows 2.8. The wheel is on the right, just behind the shutter button. I will keep playing with it. Thanks for your input Morpheon. I wil get it eventually. Its fun learning anyway.

What setting do you have your camera set to? You will want to switch it to manual mode to be able to change everything (the dial on the top right of the camera). When I first got my camera (5 years ago) I didn't know you had to change modes. I drove myself crazy figuring that out. lol I have the same camera, so let me know if you need any help navigating it. ;)

What setting do you have your camera set to? You will want to switch it to manual mode to be able to change everything (the dial on the top right of the camera). When I first got my camera (5 years ago) I didn't know you had to change modes. I drove myself crazy figuring that out. lol I have the same camera, so let me know if you need any help navigating it. ;)

I had it in AV or TV for that last pic. The quick reference guide does not discuss manual mode, but everything else:cool: So that is what I have been doing wrong, setting the ap in Av setting the shutter in Tv but I dont get to do them both until I put it in manual. I will give that a shot and see what I can come up with. Thanks!

I had it in AV or TV for that last pic. The quick reference guide does not discuss manual mode, but everything else:cool: So that is what I have been doing wrong, setting the ap in Av setting the shutter in Tv but I dont get to do them both until I put it in manual. I will give that a shot and see what I can come up with. Thanks!

lol, same problem I had. You're right, in AV you can only adjust aperture, and in TV its only shutter, not both. :rolleyes: In manual you will be able to do this. ;)

Back
Top Bottom