Lil Louie enjoying some sun today:)
IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

View attachment 82108

Attachments

• IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 129
He looks awsome!!! Great job carre as i have said many times im sure! :) he is a perfect mix of sire and dames traits! Moms short snout and dads impresive casque and colour! I kept one of female clutchmates and a sister from the clutch after louie i love this line ! I have not had a dark dull coloured baby yet! Lots of yellow turqoise and odd shaped patterns!:) updated are great to see! I miss this guy he had personality!

Last edited:
Awesome looking veiled!!!

He is a fine lookin' boy! Great copper-tone colors there! :cool:

He looks awsome!!! Great job carre as i have said many times im sure! :) he is a perfect mix of sire and dames traits! Moms short snout and dads impresive casque and colour! I kept one of female clutchmates and a sister from the clutch after louie i love this line ! I have not had a dark dull coloured baby yet! Lots of yellow turqoise and odd shaped patterns!:) updated are great to see! I miss this guy he had personality!

that is one impressive casque!

That has to be the most impressive casque I have ever seen :)

Thank you very much everyone :) I only wish you could all see him in person because I sometimes feel the pics don't due justice at capturing the golds and turquoise colour that he shows.These are the colours he has when he is hanging out whether it be on his free range, in his cage, outside or just crawling around on me. He is out of this world when he gets fired up, will have to try and get a picture of that. The great thing about him is his personally is equally as impressive as his casque. Can't thank Steve and Lindsay of Captive Creations Canada enough :)

were happy that your happy carrie:) with thtink and mr.t pairing we have produced some of the most beautiful veiled I've ever seen! I totally know what you mean by the pics don't due justice at al!

Last edited:
He is a beautiful boy and holy cow on the casque!!!:D

Thank you very much :) I was so impressed with what his sire looked like I was really hoping he would turn out looking at least a little bit like him but he ended up with the exact same colors that caught my eye from his daddies pics. His mom is a real looker too with beautiful turquoise colouring. That being said I have also seen pics of others from his clutch and previous clutches as well and Mr. T and Tink produce some mighty fine looking veild chams. I'm almost tempted to get another one :D

Back
Top Bottom