Fun in the sun! (most of my collection, photo heavy!)

Cainschams

What a nice day it is! I figured I would take most of the troop out to enjoy some rays. Its also much easier to clean cages outside!!!! This is most of my collection.

Female oustie from Jim at chamco.
Picture11011.jpg

Male oustie from Jim. This guy has a little attitude. He will be fun when he hits 20 inches!
Picture11013.jpg

Gravid WC side stripe.
Picture11021.jpg

Another gravid female. She can barely walk she is so fat!!!
Picture11019.jpg

Captive born "rudis". I got 2 of these from Phil (ciafardo4), he had a WC who dropped and he raised these cool little guys up. A great job he did too!!!
Picture11015.jpg

WC gravid tavetana.
Picture11023.jpg

Another.
Picture11017.jpg

And now the babies!!! Some are in black and white because I didnt realize what setting it was on.

Male
Picture11001.jpg

Picture11006.jpg

Female 1
Picture10992.jpg

Picture10993.jpg

Picture10995.jpg

Picture10997.jpg

Picture11008.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy the pics and this lovely day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 68 and sunny today - which is really odd because a few weeks ago it topped 100 degrees..

Thanks for sharing!

your white balance is off or on the wrong setting

in case u wondered why the pics color is that way

;)

Cool photos! The b & w photos look really cool. I've got my whole collection outside in the sun right now, too. And yeah, it's time to go clean cages and start feeding off a fresh batch of supers. Are those your first Oustalet's? I think they're a great species that generally tame down nicely. Are your other critters look great, too. Especially those Tavs.

Hey, how big is your male oustie? Im trying to see how big they all are about now, titan is about 10 or 11 in already

EDIT: i wasnt very specific, im trying to compare all the sizes of the oustalets from Jims clutch at cham co.

Last edited:
I've got 'em all outside as well! It is just gorgeous out there!

Cain: Quite a pleasure to get a look at your collection like this. Pretty Diverse group you got going there. Thanks for sharing man.

~Joe

Thanks everyone.

Lizardlover, I will post them up in your thread here soon.

Kent, these are my first ousties!!!:D I hope your right about calming down. I do like the pissy chams but I dont think I need a 2 foot monster:eek: These tav babies are really starting to grow. They are 2.5 months old in these pics.

Thanks socali! The pleasure is all mine:p

Back
Top Bottom