Full shed

Leroux2008

Finally is doing a full shed... Wasn't happy at all that I was trying to take this picture XD

shed.jpg

Excuse the paper towel.... forgot to take it down after I wiped up a spill.

ahahha yeah its a POS XD I dont rely on it. I just use it for the extra added water. I have my retarded handmade dripper habba mist on this cage and mist with a bottle. It does fairly well. I want to get a mist king or make a mister system. I've been very busy lately though and havn't had time =[[

The nozzle on the habba mist sux.... it just shoots out water doesnt really mist it..... I also dont like it because it doesnt really hold much water....

From what i have read and heard. Dont waste your money trying to make your own. Just buy a mistking. I am a pretty technical guy. I am a mechanic buy trade and love to build things. Im all about diy's. However the more research i do i think this is one time im just going to buy it. To get a proper nozzle and water flow. And the possibilities of pumps burning out and what not. Im just going to buy it. Just my two cents

i did the same thing i got one of those and was disappointed so i told my local pet shop that i had to keep it till i could get a mist king but that i wanted my money back and they let me do it and then stopped buying them... lol at least they let me use it till i got my mist king

Well yeah I planned on buying a mist king if I couldn't make one. I might just end up buying the mist king .... I never know if ill get around to making one XD

lol @Ek were pretty similar me and you.... I work in an auto parts store.... you do the work I do the selling ;) hahaha

Well yeah I planned on buying a mist king if I couldn't make one. I might just end up buying the mist king .... I never know if ill get around to making one XD

lol @Ek were pretty similar me and you.... I work in an auto parts store.... you do the work I do the selling ;) hahaha

Haha. Ya man. Except these cars nowadays are more electronic than anything. All computers and modules. Damn bmws. Lol

XD more like girllll =p and yeah they are!! I drive what I call a toaster on wheels. XD a 93 Buick century. Electronic is considered windows and the radio XD XD I got to drive my sisters husbands 2011 Chevy Silverado 1500 it was nice. They even had a function to where u can raise the seat higher.... I was like 0.0 Can I have it?

My appologies. And if ur fascinated with seats that go up and down you should see the luxury side. I just started at bmw about 4 months ago and was at lexus prior. Technology is amazing. Air conditioned seats. Heated steering wheels. Reclining back seats (as in lazboy style) and the list goes on.

Yeah lol I was just fascinated because I was clueless that they even made it able to go up and down XD Technology is amazing! The only problem is the more electronic they get the more problems that will happen in the future and the harder it is to fix some things. bmw's are nice but are sometimes hard to get parts for. I mean easier than per say mercedes benz but not like you would a chevy or a ford.

Back
Top Bottom