Full Crew Update ;D

Solid Snake

Avid Member
Hey guys!

Have not been around much (super busy, sorry :( ) but I have a little time today so thought I would share how everyone here is doing.

First off, Stella has made a full recovery from all the hell she has been through in the past year or so.

It seems that her edema issues were due to her carrying infertiles.

She has only improved since passing them, and now she looks like a brand new chameleon. :)

P8070524.jpg

P8070525.jpg

P8070523.jpg

She has also been inside for a few weeks or more now, and while she was not happy about that at first, she seems to have transitioned nicely.

Donahue was moved inside at the same time, and is still not happy about it. ;/
This is the smallest cage hes ever been in as well, which he hates.

He still gets outside time though on occasion.

Here he is warming up for the day:

P8070530.jpg

Kuze received a bite/bruise to his foot the other day. ;/

I believe the area I had the outdoor enclosure in was just too "wild".

I have moved it to a barren and more controllable area. Im more worried about them making the transition to inside, so I am trying to keep them outside as much as possible.
You may say Im crazy for not bringing them in after Yoko's incident, but I would rather try another outdoor location first.

Its a rainy day so far today, so pictures arent that great, but they seem to be doing just fine.
The small black spot on Kuze's foot has been diminishing since he received it, and does not appear to cause him any distress.
He did spend a few days inside for close monitoring though.

Kuze:
P8070533.jpg

P8070534.jpg

Motoko:
P8070535.jpg

I have a few videos Im putting together as well, and will post them here soon.

Anyhow, thats how everyone here is doing. :)

How are you and yours?

I MISS YOU GUYS! :D

Thanks guys!

Kuze and Motoko are Bradypodion thamnobates.

It looks like the suns coming out now, so maybe I can get better update pics of them.

There are lots of pics/videos in my past threads if you care to look.

Have you decided on your move yet? Hopefully you can find somewhere before the feds catch up with you.

Your negligence of us is forgiven ;)

Stella looks amazing! So happy to hear she is in tip top again :)

Donahue is giving Fj a run for his money eh'? Love his colors man and the half "y" bar is pretty cool!

And them bradys...... :D Awesome! Are you keeping them in a diy or manufactured now? Any chance we could get some pics of those? :)

Good shots altogether man!

Thanks everyone!

Have you decided on your move yet? Hopefully you can find somewhere before the feds catch up with you.

They'll never catch me...alive....

And them bradys...... :D Awesome! Are you keeping them in a diy or manufactured now? Any chance we could get some pics of those? :)

Good shots altogether man!

They are in a DIYcages 2x2x4, thats buried. Ill get some pics/video.
Its just been moved though, and the plants are looking pitiful from being transplanted so many times lol. :p

Its really great seeing Stella in good health after worrying about her for so long. Just an amazing feeling! Seeing her well and happy. :)

Thanks to anyone who helped me with her, and those who gave good vibes/prayed, or just left a nice comment during her "ordeal".
Its as much appreciated now as it was then. :)

Ah my beautiful Stella is herself once again. I love that lady.
All the kids look great. We have also missed you. (hint hint)

All is well with all my little ones.

Now that's a motley looking crew! :D Many of you are either too young or don't care....but someone once said that about one of my favorite 80's hair bands...which is how they got their name. Random, I know:cool:

Back
Top Bottom