Fuego in all his Glory

Since I gravitate toward reds and oranges, I can't imagine a better looking animal. Please let me know when you have more babies for sale. :)

Thank you! We have babies, they just aren't ready yet;) Some of them will be ready to go in 4 or so weeks, but I will have to see if the weather will cooperate:rolleyes: I have a waiting list started already, send me a PM if you want me to add you to it:D

I would be afraid to hold him. He looks like he might set your hand on fire!:D
I cant wait for my guy to get these colors!

IMO, the only other red bar orange body Ambilobe that can give Fuego a run for his money is Amnesia from chameleoco in the UK. Thats some elite company;-)

Ooh, I will have to look that guy up. Why haven't I ever seen him? I can't wait for yours to get this color either, I know how selective you were in trying to find exactly what you were looking for;)

I think Fuego would like some Florida sunshine, so just ship him down here when he gets tired of that nasty cold weather up there! :D He's a beauty for sure and I know his babies will be knock-outs!

I think Fuego would like some Florida sunshine, so just ship him down here when he gets tired of that nasty cold weather up there! :D He's a beauty for sure and I know his babies will be knock-outs!

LOL, but we are a package deal;)

He's looking spectacular!!!! So happy to have one of his kids. My boy was showing some pretty weird colors the other day.

Thank you! Now I have to know what his weird colors were!

Fuego is absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you, Jann, I value your opinion as I know you have had your share of stunning chameleons:)

Hi Guys
That is one fiery looking red hot red bar,its a pity your in the states or i would be looking for offspring from him:D

Here is Amnesia our red bar from Screamleons

Attachments

• amnesia sire.jpg
    amnesia sire.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 190
  • amnesia red.jpg
    amnesia red.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 114
  • amnesia red bar copy.jpg
    amnesia red bar copy.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 95
Hi Guys
That is one fiery looking red hot red bar,its a pity your in the states or i would be looking for offspring from him:D

Here is Amnesia our red bar from Screamleons

I love this guy! I wish I could add his genes to my bloodline as well. I'm sure there has to be a way. Can't we just ship each other some sperm plugs or something? Lol, I just grossed myself out a little :)

I love this guy! I wish I could add his genes to my bloodline as well. I'm sure there has to be a way. Can't we just ship each other some sperm plugs or something? Lol, I just grossed myself out a little :)

Shauna, I told you, hopefully I will be bringing over some offspring from him and others this year:) so hold out til then!

Shauna, I told you, hopefully I will be bringing over some offspring from him and others this year:) so hold out til then!

I am, I am!!! Trust me (I feel like I say that to you a lot;))! I didn't know if your plan was public knowledge, so I was trying to keep it on the DL:cool: Shhhhhh, I don't want anyone else to have them:eek:

:D

Thankyou Shauna, he is one of my favorites too:)
He's beautiful!!! :D

Man, he is SUPER vibrant!! Very nice!
thankyou matey

It isn't public knowledge yet;-)

lol hopefully should be good for every one if we can get all the paperwork sorted this year :)would love to see some of our lines hit the states..

Back
Top Bottom