FS: 2 Full Chameleon Setups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

millsamus

The chameleons need to go! I'm moving and they wont fit in my new home. For sale! Any questions just ask!!! FOR SALE LOCALLY ONLY!!! Cleveland, OHIO

For Sale:

Moving and these little critters must go! Very healthy and need your love! Owning a chameleon is a big commitment. Don't waste my time if you are not aware what your getting yourself into. If you already have some knowledge about these reptiles then you already know the total cost it takes to have the correct environment for these lovely creatures.

If you want to know more about Chameleons or need to know if your up to the challenge visit: Chameleonfourms dot com

2 Chameleons:

Female Veiled Chameleon
Male 3 horned Jackson's Chameleon

2 Cages:

Each cage includes:

1 Shop light with 2 T8 bulbs (6500k Daylight and 2000k Cool white Plus)
1 Dome incandescent heat light (standard 75w bulb)
1 UVB bulb Fish tank style florescent lamp
1 Chameleon
2 Plastic trays (catch the water)
Several Plants (4-5)
1 Shower curtain
Extra Zipties

Both cages I custom made, with plastic garden screen material and a Lowes shelving unit. Each cage has a hinged PVC door fastened with zip ties.

As a bonus, with purchase you will receive 1 FREE fish tank for cricket storage!

Extras:

Chameleons also require weekly and biweekly vitamins. I have 4 different vitamins I will include ONLY if both cages are sold.

I also have a professional misting system with 5 spray nozzles, a non-drip feature (check valve), pump & reservoir. The pump is a MistKing, which can power up to 12 spray nozzles. This will be sold separate or with both cages for an additional charge. Or if needed on Ebay (worth $240)

Price:
$500 for everything
(MistKing not included)

$250 Each

Text or e-mail: 4Four0 Three Seven 1 Four niNe ZERO 1

00j0j_b7IMVQEzsrU_600x450.jpg

00p0p_dubBxvDascC_600x450.jpg

00u0u_ckhPF4ldo2O_600x450.jpg

01111_co70X0nP7PZ_600x450.jpg

00X0X_aqRi4Fda6QN_600x450.jpg

00L0L_4M9fDkzSjql_600x450.jpg

00w0w_fP060w21Q7q_600x450.jpg