Fruits and Veggies

Gf33

What are the best fruits and vegetables that people feed their chameleons? And how much/how often do you feed it to them?
I feed my veiled chameleons a little piece of either an apple, carrot, or cucumber about every other day, but would like to know what others here have used.

What are the best fruits and vegetables that people feed their chameleons? And how much/how often do you feed it to them?
I feed my veiled chameleons a little piece of either an apple, carrot, or cucumber about every other day, but would like to know what others here have used.
It actually eats it?! Mine veiled only goes for things that are moving?

All your chameleon needs is live bugs. While they may eat fruits and veggies, they aren’t able to digest them. I used to give a blueberry every few weeks as a treat until I learned they don’t need it and the sugars in fruit are too high. If you don’t already have live plants for your cham, get some safe ones and they will nibble those as they want. https://chameleonacademy.com/plants/

My Camillion will only eat cricket, a couple of horn worms, and once in a great while a couple of meal worms. I got load the crickets with lots of veggies.

Back
Top Bottom