From chicago looking for tree.

Looking for a tree for my vivarium im building, i went to lowes and a few other places and they look at me like im crazy lol but is there any reccomendations that you can buy a tree from online, i looked on LLLreptile from posts ive seen on here but they are currently out of stock.

Looking for a tree for my vivarium im building, i went to lowes and a few other places and they look at me like im crazy lol but is there any reccomendations that you can buy a tree from online, i looked on LLLreptile from posts ive seen on here but they are currently out of stock.
Surprisingly Amazon and EBay.

Do you mean a fake tree or a living potted tree? Fakes have their uses in a pinch. You can often find fake Ficus trees at thrift stores, hobby and craft stores, or home improvement stores. For a living potted tree try garden centers. However, this isn't exactly the season.

Do you mean a fake tree or a living potted tree? Fakes have their uses in a pinch. You can often find fake Ficus trees at thrift stores, hobby and craft stores, or home improvement stores. For a living potted tree try garden centers. However, this isn't exactly the season.
def not fake and i said i was doing a vivarium homie, i looked around and yah might not be the season but all the stores have nothing but shit decoration type of live plants that are either unsafe or way to big from nurserys . i dunno ive been looking on amazon since i do have a prime account and hopefully i can find something that ships next day that way it doesnt get left in the cold n i know when its pretty much coming

The stores have had indoor trees and shrubs for a few weeks now (ferns, pothos, and umbrella trees). At least in the burbs. I've gotten a few umbrella trees from both Walmart and Home Depot in the last couple weeks. You need to go to the garden area of these stores.

The stores have had indoor trees and shrubs for a few weeks now (ferns, pothos, and umbrella trees). At least in the burbs. I've gotten a few umbrella trees from both Walmart and Home Depot in the last couple weeks. You need to go to the garden area of these stores.
i guess i imagined the times i went into the indoor gardens and checked out plants.

No problem i asked if any recommendations online. i did go in the garden center and i did look around maybe different locations have different things in stock, not trying to be an ass but you kinda stated in that post that i must have been in the wrong section or something, i do apolgize if it sounds like im being rude i def didnt mean to come off like that just didnt know if there was a good webpage online that alot of people here use to order plants and what not.

Back
Top Bottom