Frog eats 3 mice (video)

Powers

I picked up a few hoppers for all of my frogs the other day. Three of them ended up going to my male Pyxie :eek:

WARNING LIVE MICE BEING CONSUMED

hey im subbed to you...why no chameleon vids?

Well my chameleon is not nearly as cooperative as my frogs when the camera is pointing at him, but I do have a couple chameleon videos on there. I'll be sure to make my next video a cham video :D

Theres a frog that will die early with fat clogged organs! I hope thats a rare thing for the frogs sake! Not to mention what a rodent might do to it on the way down.
God help your chameleon/s !

Theres a frog that will die early with fat clogged organs! I hope thats a rare thing for the frogs sake! Not to mention what a rodent might do to it on the way down.
God help your chameleon/s !

What a rude uneducated response.

i have a full grown pyxie and he'll take out three small rats in one feed!! lol. they are quite funny animals. mine in the summer will always croak after his nightly misting when the lights go out. keep us posted on the growth of the little guy. i need to get pics of mine....or a camera for that matter. oh yeah and be sure to watch your fingers when he gets bigger!

Back
Top Bottom