Friends

ChamelaChameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
20230629_094116.jpg
This sweet little girl came by to visit Carmelo. ME: I'm sorry sweetie, Carmelo can't have company until he stops being GRUMPY! 🤣. At the rate Carmelo's going, she will never see him!

In case you do not know... A Veiled will go after those. They can even take down tiny birds.
I didn't know but that makes sense. As for the birds - something beat him to the prize!
20230519_101712.jpg
Around this time of the year, a Barred Owl usually camps in our tree. I'm always on the lookout because I know for sure Carmelo would be a goner! The Owl hasn't visited but we have been visited by a male robin, male cardinal, opossum, and a rabbit.
20230521_171727.jpg
20230525_132249.jpg
20230127_125725.jpg

Last edited:
Now I know why the mama opossum was in my hedges! It's baby opossums...View attachment 340001It's soooo cute!
One thing on my bucket list is to see a mommy possum with a dozen babies riding on her back.
when we were kids, Ontario never even had possums…it was too cold for them. Now they are in my yard frequently…but ive still never seen mommy carrying them on her back.

One thing on my bucket list is to see a mommy possum with a dozen babies riding on her back.
when we were kids, Ontario never even had possums…it was too cold for them. Now they are in my yard frequently…but ive still never seen mommy carrying them on her back.
The babies were probably on her back a few weeks ago, at my first sighting but I didn't get a good look. This little one is palm size with cuteness overload.🥰

Back
Top Bottom