fresh shed update

scerbz

we had our wonderful young panther shed yet again today, at 7 and half ish months we are still lost as to locale. this shed didnt help clarify.

Attachments

• kec.jpg
    kec.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 80
  • kex.jpg
    kex.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 62
  • menkec.jpg
    menkec.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 127
LOL!! I know you only did it for a cool pic, but I hope your cham didn't think you were about to stuff him into your mouth :eek: ;)

It may be that you dont have a specific Locale but rather a cross of some type. What were you told it was? Do you have any way to confirm that?

Pretty animal either way.

Got him at a reptile expo from a gecko breeder who had ended up trading and got him at like 2-3 months old. Sadly the person wasnt very familiar with chameleons and thus didnt know. Its been a very very fun game guessing as he portrays consistently about 5 different color patterns. Its made it very exciting for me. At first i was obsessed with trying to figure it out. Now, i just grin in anticipation of more color potential and look to see what he looks like that day.

I hope he didnt think so, i did get him all fired up and since he was opening his mouth at me, i did the same. I wonder if he thinks he is human, he doesnt get fired up when sees himself in the mirror like the rest of my chams. He certainly is a character though.

Back
Top Bottom