Fresh shed pic of ambilobe male

Just shed a couple days ago, he was mad at me anyway for cleaning his cage and weighing him. 31.8g today. Thinking I might update this thread weekly with his weight if anyone is interested in seeing the results. He has been eating like a pig, drinking plenty.

Just shed a couple days ago, he was mad at me anyway for cleaning his cage and weighing him. 31.8g today. Thinking I might update this thread weekly with his weight if anyone is interested in seeing the results. He has been eating like a pig, drinking plenty.

Handsome fellow! What’s his age and how much and what is he eating at this time?

Handsome fellow! What’s his age and how much and what is he eating at this time?
Thank you! He hatched in February. I feed him 3-4 silkworms per day depending on size, 4 dubias every other day and as many crickets as he’ll eat usually about 12. I plan to increase number of roaches and decrease crickets as my roach colony grows.

Thank you! He hatched in February. I feed him 3-4 silkworms per day depending on size, 4 dubias every other day and as many crickets as he’ll eat usually about 12. I plan to increase number of roaches and decrease crickets as my roach colony grows.
Sounds like exactly what I’m doing except I have discoids instead of Dubia and bsfl instead of silks. Where did you get him?

Back
Top Bottom